- 250g dark red sweet strawberries, chopped
- 500ml milk
- 200g milkmaid
- 1/2cup sugar
1.Wash the strawberries and remove its leaves.
2.Boil the milk approximately 10min and make it little bit thick.
3.Keep it on room temperature to cool down.
4.Put 1/2 cup of sugar into a vessel and add strawberries into it.
5.Put milk and strawberries mixture in a refrigerator(separately) approximately 1-2 hours
6. Add the milkmaid into chilled milk so that milk will thicken.
7. Finally add the strawberries-sugar syrup into the milk.
8. Delicious Strawberry Payasam ready
9. After 30min serve chilled.